ZSDM completes 2015 Regional Integration in Asia program
Category: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
7 December 2015 - AIM-ZSDM successfully ran the 2015 batch of Regional Integration in Asia (RIA) last November 20-21. This two-day program aims to provide the latest developments in international cooperation in education systems in the region, especially as it relates to the needs of universities in the globalized world economy.
Heading this year's RIA, which focused on Education, was Professor Federico Macaranas. The program covered an Environmental Scan of Education in Asia-Pacific, a discussion on Forms of Cross-Border Education and Leadership, Assessment of Value Propositions, and Chaos Theory-based SWOT and Value Propositions. The program also guided the particpants in redefining their institutions' strategic positioning to ensure sustainability and growth. The program ended with a World Cafe session facilitated by Prof. Mila Lagrosa. (Learn more about the program here.)
Seven participants represented their institutions during the program. They were:
- Ms. Thelma Quitalig - Schools Division Superintendent of DepEd Tacloban
- Mr. Carmelino Bernadas - Assistant Schools Division Superintendent of DepEd Tacloban
- Ms. Georgina Bordado - SUC President II of Central Bicol State University of Agriculture
- Ms. Helen Madela - Campus Administrator of Central Bicol State University of Agriculture
- Ms. Raquel Reapor - Planning Officer of Central Bicol State University of Agriculture
- Mr. Demetrio Anduyan - Director for Quality Assurance, Academic and Related Affairs of Isabela State University
- Ms. Juvie Bacani - Associate Dean of the Accountancy and Business Program of St. Paul University (Tuguegarao City, Cagayan)
About Development Executive Programs
Development Executive Programs (DEPs) are short, non-degree courses on specialized topics relevant to development workers. ZSDM offers core programs offered to the public and customized programs to suit development institutions with special needs. Click here for more information about the Development Executive Programs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.