Master in Development ManagementWe are now accepting applications for MDM 2017.
The Zuellig School provides promising Master in Development Management students access to scholarships which can help cover their tuition and/or living expenses. These are limited and are available on a competitive basis.
Scholarships available are as follows:Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Open to all Asian nationals from developing countries (e.g. fund recipient countries)
- Covers full tuition and fees
- Includes cost-of-living expenses at AIM (dorm)
- Includes one roundtrip airfare to and from country of residence
Priority for scholarship grants will be given to students who fit the following general criteria:
- Must have been accepted into the MDM Program
- Excellent academic records
- Professional achievements and career trajectory
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Great leadership potential
For more information about the application process and the scholarship coverage, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.