Master in Development ManagementWe are now accepting applications for MDM 2017.
Applying for admission is easy with our secure online application.
Before applying, review the admissions requirements provided in the MDM Admissions portal. Accomplish the online application and submit scanned copies of the required official documents. Then, prepare the original certified true copies of the required documents for submission once your application has been accepted and forwarded for enrollment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a nationally-recognized university or institute of higher learning
- Six years full-time work experience, of which three years are at the supervisory or managerial level
- Proficiency in oral and written English (IELTS Band 6 recommended for candidates from non-English speaking countries)
- Preferably 30 years old as of January 1 of the year of study
STEP 1: Online Application
Upon completing the online application, you will be asked to submit the following:
- ID photo
- AIM Admission Test (AIMAT) or GMAT/GRE Result
STEP 2: Second Screening
If you qualify after the preliminary screening and have submitted all the preliminary requirements, you will be asked to submit the following documents for final evaluation:
- Essay (Please answer the questions that will be provided)
- Transcript of academic records
- Professional recommendation(s) from present or previous work supervisor
- ID page of passport or original copy of National Statistics Office (NSO)-issued certificate of live birth (for Filipino applicants) - Passports must be valid for at least 2 years.
- Business registration (for self-employed applicants)
STEP 3: Interview and Final Results
If shortlisted, you will be scheduled for an admissions interview.
After the interview, wait for the deliberation results for acceptance to the MDM Program. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email and post.
If any of the required documents is in a language other than English, the applicant must have the document translated into English by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate nearest his or her residence.
For further clarification, you may send queries to the Zuellig School's Enrollment Management team (email@example.com).
Key Dates for Academic Year 2017
Steps for Processing
|Key Dates to Remember|
|Application closing date for students seeking financial aid||Wednesday, 31 August 2016|
|Application closing date for students not seeking financial aid||Friday, 30 September 2016|
|Enrollment||Friday, 13 January 2017|
|START: PRE-MDM||Monday, 16 January 2017|
|START: MDM (Term 1)||Monday, 6 February 2017|