Applying for admission to the Executive Master in Development Management Program in Public Finance is done online. Prepare the original certified true copies of the required documents for submission once your application has been accepted and forwarded for enrolment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably permanent employee. If outsourced, s/he must have a guarantee letter from Head of Office that s/he will be proposed for regular employment
- Proficient in oral and written English, as certified by Head of Office
I. PRELIMINARY REQUIREMENTS
Accomplish the requirements below and email them to email@example.com.
- Completed Application Form - Click here to download
- 2x2 ID Photo
- GMAT or AIM Admissions Test (AIMAT) result
- Copy of AIMAT Fee Php (2,000.00) Official Receipt
If you qualify after the preliminary screening, you will be asked to submit the following requirements for final evaluation:
II. FINAL REQUIREMENTS
- Transcript of academic records
- One professional recommendation
- Original copy of National Statistics Office (NSO)-issued certificate of live birth
- Medical certification/clearance
Wait for notice of application status and result from the Admissions Office. An acceptance letter will be issued upon successful application.
For further clarifications, you may send queries to Gio Candelaria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Dates for Academic Year 2016-2018
|STEPS FOR PROCESSING||KEY DATES TO REMEMBER|
February 10, 2016
|February 15 - 19, 2016|
|3. Interview||February 22 - March 4, 2016|
|4. Confirmation||March 7 - 11, 2016|
|5. Enrollment||February 12, 2016|
|START: E/MDM (Module 1)||March 14, 2016|